Euro 2013 & Gateau au Chocolat

Buongiorno, Bonjour and Guten Morgen!! Yes, as you may have guessed I’m off to Europe this summer! In my earlier post on travel books, I had mentioned that I’m heading to 2 of the destinations covered by those books – Paris and Venice. I’m doing about half the boot of Italy (northern bit), then celebrating my birthday in Paris and then off to the hills that are alive with the sound of music – Austria :)
So this will be my last post for a while, unless I get a chance to write “from the road”. Do follow me on Twitter for the latest updates. Since I’m heading to the ‘city of lights’, I thought I’ll leave you with a tres francais recipe of Gateau au Chocolat. This recipe is from David Lebovitz’s book “The Sweet Life in Paris”. I hope you enjoy it. Au revoir for a bit as I fulfill one of my travel resolutions for this year – to visit a new country and eat local. Watch out for some delicious posts once I’m back!

This cake serves 8-10 people.

You’ll need:



How to:



Labels: , , , , , ,