Last month I went chasing the monsoons in the lush green tea estates of Coonoor, in the Nilgiris (read about the #CoonoorTrail).
I stayed at the pretty-as-a-picture Tea Nest Annexe (of Nature Resorts group) and spent an idyllic two days wandering about the sprawling tea gardens, tasting different varieties of tea, getting (over) fed, listening to the pattering rain and the birdsong, trying to find the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow - and of course, sharing it all with you, via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Many of you wrote back saying that you'd love to stay at the Tea Nest, so guess what? The good folks at Nature Resorts have offered you a chance to do just that! You can win a 2 night/3 day stay at Tea Nest Annexe and experience its tranquility for yourself.
What's on Offer
A 2 nights/3 days stay for two at the Rosemary room at Tea Nest Annexe, in Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. The offer includes breakfast and one session of tea tasting. Room is subject to availability. Prize must be claimed by November 30th 2014.
|Rosemary tea as Welcome Drink|
|Handmade, tea-infused toiletries|
|The dining area|
How do you get your hands on it
|The little Chapel at the entrance|
To participate in the giveaway, you need to do three simple things:
Easy peasy! So get cracking and you could be ambling down this road soon :)
The giveaway is open for two weeks, from August 6th to 20th. The winner will be picked at random and announced on the blog on August 25th. To increase your chances of winning, share this giveaway with your family and friends and via social media.
And for extra brownie points, follow me on Twitter and Instagram as well!!
Terms & Conditions
- Contest is open for Indian residents, age 18 years and above.
- Only one entry per person, please! Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- You'll be eligible only if you 'like' both Facebook pages - Deliciously Directionless & Nature Resorts - and leave a comment on this post.
- Winner will be selected at random. The decision will be final and no further queries or complaints will be entertained.
- Giveaway includes a 2N/3D stay at Rosemary room in Tea Nest Annexe, on twin-sharing basis, including breakfast and one session of tea tasting.
- Giveaway does NOT include travel to and from Tea Nest, any additional meals, personal expenses, tips and taxes.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- Prize must be claimed by November 30th 2014. Room subject to availability.
- Reservation must be made by contacting Tea Nest directly, on email@example.com.
- Prachi Joshi, Deliciously Directionless and Nature Resorts are not responsible for any variance or deficiency in the service (including the hotel stay) and will not have any obligation to respond to any of the complaints.
So put down that cuppa & participate now :) If you need any further incentive, just read about the #CoonoorTrail!
|Chocolate Tea & Ginger-Lemon Tea|
Labels: blog giveaway, Coonoor, India, Nature Resorts, Tea Nest, travel